- Eric and the Barbarian – Envelope Films
I was the hair and make up artist for the green screen shoot with the featured artist, Brian Blessed, ensuring that he was camera ready and comfortable in his costume. I will be the head make up artist when the main filming begins in June 2017.
- Star Wars: The Rogue One – Lunak Heavy
Industries (UK) Ltd (November & December 2015)
I was a crowd room hair trainee doing dailies on this production at Pinewood Studios.
- Heidi - Queen of the Mountain - WSG Film Ltd (November 2015)
Make up trainee daily assisting with loading up the make up pre production and helping with a days filming.
- Peaky Blinders - Tiger Aspect Productions (October 2015)
Crowd room make up junior daily doing 1920’s hair and make up on the supporting actors.
- Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them - Boswell Street Productions Ltd (October 2015)
Crowd room make up trainee at the Liverpool base for pre production fittings of the supporting actors and during two filming days. My role is to ensure all continuity paper work is accurate and up to date and that wigs are labelled correctly.
- Sprial – Noodle House Films Ltd (July 2015)
Head hair and make up artist for this Creative England iShort film
- She Who Brings Gifts – Warner Bros. Pictures (June 2015)
Working as part of the make up team to make the supporting actors look like “hungries” (zombies)
- Coronation Street – ITV (June 2015)
Working in the make up department for a day as work experience
- Downton Abbey – Carnival Film &
Television Ltd (April 2015)
Work experience on Downton Abbey for a day doing 1920's make up on the supporting actors ready for them to go to set.
- Acting Up (January 2015)
Hair and make up artist for this comedy TV Pilot show.
- Somebody’s Sister, Somebody’s Daughter –
GW Theatre Company (January 2015)
Hair and make up artist for this short film about child sexual exploitation.
- Eyes That Do Not See – Two Blind Men
Make up artist for this short film which included SFX.
- One Word – Picture Lock Productions (July
Head of the make up department working with an assistant to ensure that all actors and supporting actors were camera ready and continuity was kept throughout.
- The Girl With Branches In Her Hair – Dark
Orange Productions (May 2014)
Hair and make up artist on this short film doing natural make up and extreme contrasting dark looks.
- Night with Judas – Greasy Savage
Productions (March 2014)
Hair and make up artist for this short film including SFX work.
- Apple – Freezeframe Productions (March
Hair and make up artist, creating an android like character and tattoo creations for this short film.
- The Night Runner – Reel Films (October
2013 – January 2014)
Hair and make up artist including some SFX and ensuring continuity was kept throughout this feature film.
- Residue – Matador Pictures (December
Make up trainee assisting the make up designer. My duties included continuity pictures and forms, make up checks and hair styling on this TV series.
- Marsicans ‘Swimming’ (April 2015)
Hair and make up artist for the four piece, male, indie pop band and one actress.
- Liam Browne & The Love ‘Confused’
Part of the hair and make up team for this music video. Also included styling the shoot.
- Bernard and Edith ‘Wurds’ – Glernk Productions (May 2014) Worked as part of a make up team to a brief including scarring, contact lenses, body painting and alternative make up designs.
- Pulled Apart By Horses ‘Hot Squash’ –
Chief Productions (April 2014)
Make up artist assistant doing body painting, creative hair and bald cap application.
- Jolanga ‘Stay’ – Chief Productions (April
Hair and make up artist for the four piece, male, indie band.
- We Buy Any House - (January 2016)
Make up artist for a corporate film
- Kellogg's - Involve (January 2016)
Making everyone in the Train The Trainer video ready for camera.
- Sealed Air – Veracity Digital TV (October
I created natural looks with hair and make up to fit the brief.
- Travel Counsellors – Banter Media
Ensuring that the employees of Travel Counsellors were camera ready.
- Damart – Equinox TV (September 2014)
Make up assistant for AW14 collection commercial.
- Joe Ehlen – (March 2015 – April 2015)
Hair and make up artist for imaginative themed photoshoots.
- John Gannon Photography – (April 2015)
Make up artist for a creative photoshoot with one model and a hairstylist.
- Chris Doyle Photography – (August 2014
and March 2015)
I have worked with Chris on a bridal photoshoot and on an avant garde shoot.
- CTH Photo Art Photography – (October
Worked to a mood board for hair and make up provided by the photographer.
- Jade Mottley – (August 2014)
Created two different looks on Jade for a photoshoot with three photographers.
- Louise Amaryllis – (May 2014, July 2014
and August 2014)
Worked with this model on three photoshoots with different photographers.
- For Any Woman Magazine – (February 2014
and June 2014)
Hair and make up artist for models who appeared on the cover of two issues of this online magazine.
- Nemesis Models Manchester – (June 2014)
- Worked with two models creating contrasting looks with hair and make up.
- Ladies' Night - St Monica's Pre School (November 2015)
Make up designer and leader for a fashion show promoting local store, The Lemon Tree.
- Manchester Fashion Week - (May 2015)
Part of the creative team for the three days producing different looks on the models for the each designer.
- Liverpool Fashion and Lifestyle Show –
Chic networking (March 2014)
Part of a team of make up artists working to the make up designers brief.
- The North West Fashion Festival – Chic
Networking (September 2014)
Worked with another make up artist to apply body painting designs to models.
- Fashion Evening – Country Attire (February
Hair stylist for five models working from a mood board.
- Dress Fancy, Not Fancy Dress – UCLAN
Students (November 2013)
Worked as part of a team of hair and make up artists on this fashion show.
- bareMinerals (October 2016 - Present)
I am currently a Beauty Ambassador for bareMinerals.
- Picturesq (October 2015 - Present)
Hair and make up artist for makeover photoshoots at the studio.
- Cavendish Studios (October 2014 –
Hair and make up artist for makeover days at the studio.
- Anna Passey (April 2015)
I did Anna’s hair and make up for a wedding she was attending.
- Cotyso Studios (October 2014 and January
Hair and make up artist for makeover photoshoots.
I have done hair and make up for a number of weddings all over the North West.
- No tweets found